Saturday, March 2, 2013

Public Relations

Used the blog to take some notes. Shared them with the cyber world by accident. Feeling a bit like Harriet the Spy.
So here is my "Brittany Spears caught shoplifting" public relations disclaimer: I wrote to identify patterns and behavioral flaws. It was a semi-statistical analysis meant for me.
Here are my findings:
1) I reject > I am rejected
2) If "I didn't like you" my reason was probably stupid.
3) If you don't like someone you don't like someone. It goes both ways.
4) If you tried to date me in college, I'm sorry. You never had a chance. I had a broken heart.
6) I'm 26 and still afraid of boys?
7) The ideal man = someone who doesn't mind that you can't think (your brain shuts off) cause he's too cute OR someone who knows that you're too air-headed to notice that he's great and tells you so that you can flirt or something before its too late

No comments:

Search This Blog