Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Richard Simmons Here, Wishing Everyone a Merry Christmas

I trekked up to the Wilk to raid every Halloween party. I danced like like I was one of those people who dance up a storm in the corner with no regard for reputation or for miniature social circles breeding larger near the center of the dance floor as the music grows louder.

I didn't know a soul. I was dressed like a lunatic. I had no one to impress. But a Major Nerd, a Mexican Cowboy, and a...I don't know what he was...introduced themselves to me. And I thought you were supposed to show up looking cute and toss your hair about to get attention--boy was I wrong (No one talks to normal people--super boring).

I think I'll do that again someday. Like tonight. So if you see Richard at your Company Christmas party, just know...

I'm having the time of my life.

No comments:

Search This Blog