Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Another Batch of Fifth Grade Poetry

Love At First Sight

His smile lights
up the night. His eyes
are as blue as the
sea. His hair is like
sun on it's last look
at earth and me.
His personality is too
extraordinary no one
can describe. He
Lives for me and I
live for him. We will
always stand on high.

Hatred Voices

My life is a pit of despair,
But I know no one will ever care,
I'll go as far as I need to go,
Who I am I will show.

Hollow Inside

The swings are still with no one.
The house is quiet with no laughter
about. The school is
still with no
screaming on high.
My best friend is
gone with my soul
and my heart.

Pollution

The world is polluted.
The government doesn't care.
There are still beautiful sites in the world--
Like the one in front of me.

If There Weren't

If there weren't any drag races
dog fights, guns, ammo, and knofes,
If there weren't prisons, foster homes,
pounds, and crooks. If there weren't
any...

weapons, hospitals, jails, crooks,
police, war,
stabbing, policing,
kicking, pushing, shoving, name
calling, biting, spilling, stealing,
shoplifting, and fighting...

the world would be a happy place
birds singing, kids playing,
and happiness fills the air;
if only...

Random Things

I came outside
because I'm wide
And I didn't fit through
the door
I ate a bean
because it's mean
because I sat on the
floor.

Alone

Alone in the mist wanders
the heart. Neglect by the
warmth of love. As the
dove flies toward its roost,
death comes and turns
her loose, but her spirit
shall not fade for before
she flies to the valley of
death, she whispers in her
child's ear, "have no fear my darling,
for I will always be near," And
to the valley of death she flew.

No comments:

Search This Blog