Sunday, September 5, 2010

Joe and Joey: Woah!





Today's teenage heartthrob Joe Jonas is a remake of yester-years' Joey Lawrence. Woah!

I have to say I'm pleased that Joey's finally got a gig again to boost his popularity with none other than our favorite teenage witch...or those of us who are especially Melissa Joan Hart savvy...our favorite, desperate, artist, fiance' thief (You've gotta love those ABC Family original Christmas Specials).

While it can't replace the thrill of teenage witch meets AC Slater (or Kelli marries white collar FBI agent), Jonas LA comes fairly close.

I just can't keep my eyes off Joe. I'm convinced he's actually Joey Lawrence reincarnate. The hair, the pomp, the brotherly love--it's all too much.

I wonder if, someday, Joe will shave his head? I hope so. Let's keep this metaphor rolling.

3 comments:

Talyn said...

Most girls should not wear skinny jeans. Joe Jonas most definitely should not wear skinny jeans.

Lark said...

A pretty face or a bold head does not a decent man make.

Justin said...

Let's just hope he doesn't paint on his eyebrows or steal from low-budget indie films...but Brecken and I secretly watch both of those shows on Netflix and Hulu...oops secret is out...

Search This Blog