Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Chris is a bad egg

While I am willing to admit I watched this season of the Bachelorette, I also feel it's essential to reflect on one thing:

Chris is a bad egg.

I have never been so alarmed at the nature of a human being. Everything about him screams deceit, manipulation, abuse.

I think he is the largest villain television has ever presented America.

It makes me grateful for the quality of men who surround me. I may not date a lot, but I have never dated a man who meant me harm. I've been very lucky.

1 comment:

Cary said...

I think that most men who weasel their way on to shows like that are deceitful, manipulative, and abusive. They have to be. Hollywood is a dog-eat-dog world.

So maybe - and here's me being a little twilight zone - Chris is actually one of the better bad eggs because he's not as good at covering it up as the others . . . either that or he's the worst of the bad eggs because he doesn't care about covering it up . . . OR he's just making everything up in the hopes that he'll get an extended bulb in his undoubtedly very short limelight (which, sadly, crazy people do tend to get offered spin-off shows - it's the world we live in).

Thankfully my dog ate our cable wires so I don't have to figure that out.

Search This Blog