Monday, April 5, 2010

Prom Queen 2004

Oh, don't get me wrong. I had a fabulous dress at prom that one time I went, and a pretty fabulous dress that other time I went. But this time was slightly more fabulous because I envisioned this bad boy and made it happen.

Take a look at this: Me and somebody else's husband.



P.S. I wasn't the prom queen, but some really nice stranger boy told me I looked beautiful ("Gee, that dress is beautiful"--same thing), and that was all I really needed, because the only girl in sleeves (at least when she's 17 at prom) is a little worried about what everyone else is thinking.

4 comments:

Lark said...

That is a beautiful girl in a beautiful dress.

Sylvia Louise said...

I remember that dress! Didn't you do a photoshoot with it one time?

Talyn said...

Dear Jordan,

Please make me one of these in a tea length by the end of the month.

Love,

Talyn

P.S. You stole my favorite pattern you pattern stealer. Only, I have the instructions, so what good is it to you?

Cary said...

Ah-ha! You're touching a boy's arm! Hmmm ... if you posted that picture yourself then I guess I can't blackmail you anymore. Phooey. No wall-sized ant farm.

Search This Blog