Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Booyah!

I'm getting really good at life. I called yet another boy that I've been crushing on and told him, after six long months of misery (really just three weeks), that "I like you. Now repeat that back to me so I know that you understand what I am saying." It had taken him a couple of tries to get it, so I dropped the metaphors and went straight for the sixth grade vocab(Check Yes or No) After a lengthy discussion on dating and marriage he asked if I felt any better. "Nope. Well, I don't feel like I have to vomit anymore." (I really felt nauseous last night. It was surprising.) "What? After an hour of this you don't feel any better?"

"I'll feel better when I get an objective statement from you, either "yay" or "nay." Repeat after me. I will not ever want to date you Jordan."

The moral of the story is we are exactly where we started off. He refused to close the window of opportunity; So, I'm going to close it for him, because I have a date this weekend and that's just rude.

This is Jordan. Over and out.

1 comment:

Sylvia Louise said...

Gutsy. Admirable. OH SNAP.

Search This Blog